- Generalised Anxiety and Panophobia- This phobia is more common in women than in men.
- Fear of Love: Philophobia- This phobia is more prominent in people who have experienced trauma, rejection or who have felt pressurised by cultural norms.
- Fear of Intimacy: Aphenphosmphobia- This phobia can often be triggered by genetics.
- Fear of Failure: Atychiphobia- 2-5% of the American population suffer with this phobia.
- Fear of being Alone: Monophobia- Individuals that are more sensitive have a greater chance of developing monophobia.
- Fear of Happiness: Cherophobia- People that suffer with Cherophobia believe that if they are happy they are inviting something negative into their lives.