What is Monophobia?
Monophobia is derived from Greek words. 'Mono' means single, one or along and 'phobos', which means to dread or to fear.
Abuse and codependent relationships can also create this phobia within children as well as other social factors like poor housing, lack of food and resources' etc.
Also if a child becomes separated from a parent and becomes lost this could create a very traumatizing experience for the child psychologically. The phobia can then develop in this fearful memory that if someone is not present at all times that one can become 'lost' again.
Someone with Monophobia might be underweight and look very fatigued as they might refuse to eat unless someone else is with them and not sleep through the night unless someone else is with them.
Monophobia has a strong connection to other phobias such as Agoraphobia (the fear of open spaces) and Thanatophobia (the fear of death). It is not uncommon for someone suffering with Monophobia to also have several other phobias at the same time.
If someone suffering from Monophobia is left alone they can experience having a panic attack with symptoms such as accelerated heart rate, rapid irregular breathing, cold and hot flushes, uncontrollable crying, sweaty palms, chest pains, nausea, dizziness and even fainting.
Why Should I Get Treated?
You will suffer from a lack of confidence and doubt your abilities, meaning you will never realise your true potential to achieve and accomplish in life. All your choices and actions will be based on fear and your life will be filled with anxiety and constant worry that you will end up alone. Your mind will fixate on this one fear and instead of progressing and working towards goals and dreams in your life, you will do everything in your power to simply not be alone. This is ultimately a very tragic way to live life and will be full of regret. This phobia will drastically decrees your quality of life.
Why See The Phobia Guru For Treatment:
Hypnotherapy is so effective with phobias because it tackles the underlying trigger of the phobia within the subconscious. Once a person has access to their subconscious they can eliminate their conditioned response to the stimulus. So instead of treating just the symptoms, hypnotherapy can heal the source for a lasting result. The best part about hypnotherapy and phobias is that often it only takes one session to completely get over the phobia so you do not have to spend a lot of money on continual treatment. The NHS also promotes hypnotherapy as an effective treatment for phobias.
If you have a fear of phobias and are ready to put that fear in your past then either take my free phobia test or request a free phone consultation with me.
7 Day Phobia Removal System
This is the full 7 Day Phobia Removal System.
What's Included in the System?
- Day 1: The Psychology of Fear and Phobias Video (Sold separately for £30).
- Days 1-7: The 7 Day Phobia Removal System Online Course (Sold separately for £50).
- Day 2: Anchoring Courage NLP Download (Sold separately for £30).
- Day 3: Staged Dissociation Protocol Audio Download (Also known as the 'Fast Phobia Cure') (Sold separately for £30).
- Day 4: Parts Therapy Protocol Hypnosis Audio Download (Sold separately for £30).
- Day 5: Regression to Creation Protocol Hypnosis Audio Download (Sold separately for £30).
- Day 6: Swish Pattern Protocol Audio Download (Sold separately for £30).
- Day 7: A Future Without Your Phobia Hypnosis Audio Download (Sold separately for £30).
- Bonus 1: Panic Attack Management System (Sold separately for £30).
- Bonus 2: Breaking and Replacing Habits Protocol Hypnosis Download (Sold separately for £30).
- Bonus 3: Hypnotic Wealth - Resetting Your Financial Future (Sold separately for £30).
3 Sessions of Therapy for a Single Phobia
This gives you three sessions with Adam with the first session being a 90 minute session. The sessions will take place at over Zoom (online). Adam is the UK's leading expert at eliminating phobias.
Single Session of Phobia Therapy on Zoom
This gives you a single 60-minute session with Adam Cox over Zoom. You can schedule a time convenient for you and in most cases, one session is all that's required to dramatically reduce the amount of anxiety linked to the trigger.