The fear of all animals is called 'Zoophobia.' However, most people have specific animal phobias. Below is a list and information about the most common animal phobias. However, no matter how obscure the animal, I am able to treat any kind of animal phobia.
- Fear Of Spiders: Arachnophobia- The word arachnophobia was first used in 1925.
- Fear Of Snakes: Ophidiophobia- One of the most common fears in the UK with 53% of the UK afraid of snakes.
- Fear Of Dogs: Cynophobia - Usually caused by an early traumatic experience with a dog.
- Fear Of Cats: Ailurophobia - This word originates from Greece with 'ailouros' meaning cat and 'phobos' meaning fear.
- Fear Of Birds: Ornithophobia- Can be the fear of a specific individual bird to birds in general.
- Fear Of Rodents: Musophobia- In George Orwell's novel Nineteen Eighty- Four the protagonist Winston Smith has a phobic fear of rats.
- Fear Of Insects: Entomophobia- Suffers are normally afraid insects will contaminate them, bite them or that they will become infested with them.
Animal Phobia Download
Freedom From Phobia Download
A 40 minute download that will rewire your thought patterns to free you from your fear. This is recorded by Adam in a professional studio and is based on the 'fast phobia cure' or staged disassociation technique. This is the same technique Adam uses in his private practice and group workshops. This will be emailed to you within 24 hours of purchase.