- Fear Of Injections: Trypanophobia- Suffers normally experience symptoms when faced with a needle or told that they are having a procedure that requires a needle.
- Fear Of Blood: Hemophobia- Suffers uniquely experience a vasovagal response, which is a lowering of heart rate and blood pressure due to the sight of blood.
- Fear Of Dentists: Dentophobia - A study by the British Dental Association found that the main reason people do not visit the dentist is because they are afraid.
- Fear Of Hospitals: Nosocomephobia- Suffers blood pressure can actually rise in the doctors office.
- Fear Of Death: Thanatophobia- The fear of death normally peaks when individuals are in their 20's.
- Fear Of Germs and Illness: Mysophobia- The term was coined by William A Hamm in 1879.