Spider Phobia Workshops in London and Chessington World of Adventures
The Phobia Guru spoke about arachnophobia on BBC Radio Kent:
The Spider Courage Experience is a powerful and fun half day workshop that will help you get over your fear of spiders! You will also learn self-calming techniques you can use to build courage in every situation with top Harley Street therapist, Adam Cox.
The Spider Courage Experience is run by Creature Courage with Adam Cox as the phobia hypnotherapist and Britain Stelley as the animal phobia educator, who support you through your journey to find freedom and take back control of your emotions.
- A combination of education, immersive and cognitive therapy, NLP and hypnotherapy
- A four hour session that takes you through the above techniques in small groups and in a safe supported environment
- The opportunity to rid yourself of your fear of spiders in one afternoon in a fun way – even if you only have a mild fear our session will be of great benefit
- The chance to test your fear at the end of the session… if you feel brave enough!
- You will be in complete control of your therapy and will be able to take the course at your own pace
- The chance to chat to our resident experts to discuss your fears and how to continue to manage them after the course
- Great value, with free top up immersive therapy if desired
- Saturday 22nd September in London
- Saturday 29th September in Chessington World of Adventures (Surrey)
- Lambeth North, London (Oasis College)
- Chessington World of Adventures Resort. Meet at the Chessington Safari Hotel Reception and head to the Experience Desk where a Host will be there to pick you up.
Spider Phobia Workshop
This is a 4 hour workshop where you'll experience a combination of education, three therapeutic techniques and the ability to test that your phobia has gone by holding a tarantula and capture and releasing a house spider. This course is a collaboration between Adam Cox and Creature Courage and has a 100% success rate. The workshops takes place in London and the Chessington World of Adventures theme park. Once you've purchased your ticket we'll email you details. You can use the voucher for any location and is valid for 12 months. You can also transfer to a family member or friend if you'd like them to be free of their fear.